Monday, October 7, 2013

Teal Home Decor

Now that Autumn is upon us, as expected, I find both my clients and myself naturally moving towards deeper colors. I have a current obsession with Teal. Not just any teal, but a deep, dark, bold teal. I've been using this color for accessories for clients homes and they seem to just love the boldness of this hue.
 
Ready to introduce this color to your home? 

Just add a pop of this gorgeous hue here and there 
with these great accessories.



I just love Threshold's Trellis Lamp Shade which is available at Target. Awesome lamp shade at an awesome price.


This Teal Blue Crackle Drinkware from Pier 1 Imports is gorgeous. I actually received a set as a gift and now get them for my clients as gifts. They look great displayed on a bar with accent lighting.

For a simple, solid throw I pick up this Solid Teal Throw from West Elm.

World Market has these pretty Teal Herringbone Table Runner, Placemat and Napkin sets.

 Ok, now that you've read enough about my Autumn color obsession, what colors are you loving this time of year?













Teal is a bold hue that can add just the right "punch" to the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment