Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bar Carts

I'm loving some of the great looking bar carts right now. They're great because you can move them around which makes your serving area really convenient!

Here are some of my favorite!

Zinc Decor has this great Arteriors round cart. I also love the curved handles.


Pottery Barn of course has some great options, but I particularly like the wheels on this Tavern Bar Cart.


If you're looking for a wood toned bar car, opt for this Montage Bar Cart in an Espresso finish. It's $595 from National Furniture Supply.


Looking for a pop of color? This turquoise Fermob Luxembourg bar cart from French Bistro Furniture.

And now for a few fabulous drinks to make and serve on your new bar cart!

Brazilian Lemonade from All Recipes.com
Summer Brew from All Recipes.com

Watermelon Tequila Cocktail from Food & Wine.com

Got a favorite summer drink? Share it with me and I'll post it!




No comments:

Post a Comment