Thursday, September 19, 2013

Feng Shui Books Recommendations

I've been heavily studying Feng Shui under expert Sylvia Watson for just over three months and I can't believe how much I've learned. In addition to the information and principles Sylvia is teaching me, I've also read some amazing books and thought I'd share them with you.



Feng Shui with What You Have 
This book was actually written by Sylvia, along wtih Connie Spruill. It's a great book if you just want to take your current home and decor and easily it adapt it to follow Feng Shui principles. The tips and ideas are easy to do and a lot of fun.

The Western Guide to Feng Shui
Terah Katheryn Collins wrote this interesting book. I received it years ago and it is actually the book that first got me interested in Feng Shui. It's easy to read with great pictures and diagrams that are easy to follow.

Between Heaven and Earth - A Guide To Chinese Medicine
While this book is a little more in depth, I LOVED it. Written by Harriet Beinfield L.Ac. and Efrem Korngold, L.Ac., OMD, they explain a lot of the background and help you understand Feng Shui on a deeper level.

Healing Environments
Carol Venolia, the author describes this book as "Your Guide to Indoor Well-Being".  This book has principles that are easily apply and have interesting chapters such as; Light, Color, Sound and Noise and more. 



All books are available through Amazon. Also, check your local bookstore, however, they may be a little more difficult to locate. 

I'd love to hear if you have a fantastic Feng Shui book that you'd recommend! Leave it below in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment