Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kensington Dining Table

I've always wanted a large dining room table. I grew up in a family that sat down to the dinner table every night. Setting the table was always important and so was using your dinner table manners. I think that is why I'm a little bit of an old fashioned gal. Of course one of the highlights of getting married was selecting my china and now finally having room for a large dining table is another major happening.


Anyway, I'm so happy that my new GORGEOUS dining table arrived today from Arhaus! Not only do they have amazing furniture and accessories, but I also love it that their headquarters are here in Cleveland.

Kensington Dining Table












Aiden Slipcover Chairs














Alice Chairs













Now I can't wait to come up with place setting and tablescape ideas and of course I'll definitely share them with you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! I'm currently looking at purchasing this table and wanted to ask you how you like it now that you've had it for a while. We really want something that will stand the test of time (especially since we plan to have a family at some point in the future and the fact that it's only lightly sealed scares me a little), so would love to hear your experience with it so far. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete