Sunday, June 10, 2012

Caracole Furniture

I was in Burlington, Ontario last week visiting the beautiful shops throughout the downtown. I went into one furniture and home decor store and saw some furniture that I just loved! I was able to grab a brochure then look them up online

Caracole Furniture


They have three styles

Classic Contemporary
New Traditional
Naturally Casual

Each has stunning pieces that are just my style, very clean lined, but with gorgeous details.

Here are some of my favorite pieces that I can't wait to use on a future project.

 
Big Daddy

This piece made with a Light Ale finish features: Adjustable  Shelves  and  Wine  Storage,  4  Drawers,  1  Silver  Tray,  Four  Doors,  Behind  Outside  Doors  are  2  Adjustable  Wine  Bottle  Storage  Shelves,  Behind  Center  Door  is  1  Adjustable  Shelf.

 
 Center of Attention

This stunning 60" diameter table features a gold leaf top and satin ebony base.

 
Smoke and Mirrors

This piece stopped me in my tracks! It features an amaretto finish along with 4  Doors  with  Antique  Glass  Mirror,  Behind  Left  Door  is  1  Drawer  with  Silver  Tray,  Behind  Right  Door  is  1  Adjustable  Shelf.


To learn more about this great line, click here







No comments:

Post a Comment