Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pier 1 To Go

I always enjoy my ventures into Pier 1 Imports. While they're pretty good at keeping a nice supply of their items, it does occasionally happen that they're one or two short of the drinking glasses I want, or salad plates I need. 

Well, they have come up with a great solution: Pier 1 To-Go!

You simply log onto Pier 1 To-Go, reserve the item and quantity that you want, then stop in your local store, pay for and pick your items. It's that easy!

You'll also get an e-mail confirming your reserved order to ensure it's correct.

To learn more: click here!

Here are some of my new favorite things available at Pier 1 Imports.
Black and White Dinneware
Bubble Champagne Glass
Leaf Placecard Holders
Antique Wood Scalloped Charger
World of Cheese Plates


No comments:

Post a Comment