Thursday, August 18, 2011

Great interior ideas in Chicago

I just returned from spending a few days with my sister in Chicago. We met in Schaumburg and had a wonderful time shopping. Between the mall, all the stores and the huge IKEA, we could hardly walk at the end of our couple days.

While looking around I snapped a few pics to save in my "inspiration" file. I thought I'd share them with you!

This was a display at IKEA that I loved. Someday I'm going to have a library just like this.....full of design books!

This was a really nice combination. The glass tiles worked wonderfully with the dark granite and cabinetry colors.

I also thought this was a great looking kitchen. The black cabinetry makes the kitchen very modern and sleek however the lighter granite definitely softens the look and keeps it from looking too harsh.



Unfortunately it seems like so many of the ZGallerie stores have closed. While at the Woodfield Mall I was able to visit one and was thrilled with what I found.

This Sequoia Dining Table was stunning. What a statement piece!

   
This Chisel Glassware was also fabulous. I'd love to have this for holiday parties.


Thanks suburban Chicago for a fun shopping trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment