Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Cleaning

It's about time to start spring cleaning, can you believe it? 

I never look forward to all the cleaning, floating dust and constant sneezing no matter how great the house looks afterward. I looked online for some spring cleaning tips and found some great ideas.



Good Housekeeping has some easy spring cleaning tips. Click here to be linked to this article.

The Martha Stewart website has some great tips also. Click here to be linked to this article.

My number one tip that helps me from feeling overwhelmed is to break the large tasks into smaller ones. I'll make a list and break them down into much smaller jobs, then the large tasks are easier to complete and you'll even feel like you've accomplished more!

Don't forget, the best way to finish off a day of cleaning is to put your feet up and have a 
glass of wine! 

Happy cleaning!



No comments:

Post a Comment