Monday, January 31, 2011

Everyday Dinnerware

Camille from Crate & Barrel is gorgeous!
Is it time for new dinnerware? There are many fun shapes, colors and patterns available. If you’ve always had white dishes, why not try a color? Tired of round plates? Opt for a square design. My favorite is to have one basic design and then mix and match with odd pieces. I have all chocolate brown dishes. Whenever I’m out shopping I always look for sales on dishes. Often times a store will have one or two leftover pieces that didn’t sell. I’ll end up getting a gorgeous pieces easily for under $5.00! I mix in colors of green, eggplant, tan and cream. Come up with your own collection. If you’re a blue fan, try mixing in cream or white dishes. If you’re a little more daring, combo the blue with yellow accents. Get creative!


This Villeroy & Boch dinnerware is one of my all time favorites!  It's clean and simple yet can be fun and playful depending on what you use with it, like adding a yellow napkin o fun printed tablecloth.



This Mikasa Circle Chic design is so cute. How great would it be to add in accents of black!
Take a look at this brand new design from Pottery Barn. Each piece is hand stamped.

Ready to mix in something really bold? I love these from Pier 1. Add a colorful salad plate to each place setting! Your guests will love the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment