Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Candlelit Dinner

One of my favorite things to do is plan a nice, romantic dinner. I cook up some scrumptious food and my husband and I sit and chat for awhile. I love using lots of candles too! I'll always add some to the table centerpiece. Recently though I placed a collection of candles on top of our sideboard  which is next to the table. I went to antique and consignment stores and purchased candleholders in various shapes and sizes and added cream colored candles. This collection then sits in front of a mirror which reflects even more light.


You can easily do this too. The candles holders cost next to nothing. You can do whatever color or shape you like, just tie them together with the candle color. In this case, I chose cream. If you don't have a mirror on the wall, you can purchase a mirror piece from a craft store like Michaels to place underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment