Monday, July 12, 2010

Who needs a cocktail????

I am normally a wine drinker but this summer I've been trying to mix it up a bit. I've been using the website www.drinksmixer.com and I've become obsessed with drinks involving Champagne. It makes you feel glamorous and it's just more fun. Here are a couple of my favorite recipes. They're fun to make when you have girlfriends over, add a cute garnish and voila!


Apricot Smoothie
4 oz. Apricot Brandy
1 oz. Vodka
Fill half glass with champagne

Fill half glass with OJ


Mix all ingredients over ice and serve in a champagne glass.


Poinsettia
3 oz. chilled champagne

1 oz. triple sec

3 oz. cranberry juice

Mix ingredients together in a champagne glass and serve.


Peach Mimosa
1/2 oz. peach schnapps
1 oz. orange juice
4 oz. champagne

Add all ingredients into a champagne flute and stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment